A Questex Commitment
Together we can create a safe space where business can flourish.
Your health and safety—and ours—are important! We are sharing our safety plans with you below. We will continue to monitor the best ways to stay safe which may result in adjustments to this plan.
Getting you back to business…safely. It happens here.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. All participants assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness—including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19 or any other bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether that exposure occurs before, during, or after the event, and regardless of how caused or contracted—and you hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against Questex and any companies affiliated with Questex relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers.
Room For Big Ideas
In accordance with government guidance and local mandates, our events will follow new standards for crowd density. This is conscientious event planning that provides room for you to think big.
- We’ll monitor event capacity.
- The venue will have hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes available for use.
- Meals will be enjoyed alfresco where possible.
A Safe Space
We care about clean. It’s one of the most critical and effective ways to keep you and your fellow attendees safe throughout the event. We appreciate your cooperation!
- We are working with Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Algarve Resort to create a safe and hygienic environment in which to deliver the event, in line with NH Hotel Group’s Feel Safe at NH measures.
- We all need to do our part to keep our community safe. Plan to:
- Wash hands frequently and maintain personal hygiene
- Please not enter the event venue if you feel ill or display any symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. coughing, fever, a runny nose, or loss of sense of smell or taste)
- Hand sanitiser stations will be distributed throughout the conference and disinfectant wipes will be provided if required.
- Enhanced and visible cleaners will be onsite throughout the event to clean public areas, registration areas, exhibition stands, session rooms, meeting areas, restrooms, catering stations and all high-touch areas.
- We will be working closely with all suppliers to ensure they are adhering to COVID-19 health and safety policies.
- We are encouraging the use of digital materials in place of physical promotional/informational materials.
Rapid Response Team
Questex is being hyper-vigilant when it comes to safety.
- Rowan Scahill is the R&R's Rapid Response Team leader and is supported by on-site staff and partners.
- We have aligned with the venue on processes for best safety protocols and are prepared to act quickly if an individual is feeling sick or showing symptoms of illness.
- If you develop symptoms whilst inside the venue, please report to the registration desk so the onsite medic can be contacted.
- A certified health and safety consultant will be employed to offer advice on detailed health & safety procedures, risk assessments and response plans.
Whether it be through our show website, mobile app, email or on-site signage, we will be providing the essential information to keep you in the know.
Bringing people together and driving business forward.
Through event and digital experiences Questex helps audiences discover new ways to expand and optimize their businesses, to learn the ins and outs of unique solutions and to find the right providers when they are ready to buy.